Who's going to Sturgis?????

flamethrower

Re: Who\'s going to Sturgis?????

I'd love to, but can't afford the time or money this year. If I hit the mega millions before August, we'll hook up. For that matter, if I hit the mega millions before August, I'll buy you a brewski... my buddy is going again. It must be nice to be retired.

Have fun!

Have you been before? To me, it's the same old stuff every year. But, I have to admit, it's the same old really cool stuff. Last time I went (2002), I ran out of $500 by Thursday. The time before that (2000), the wife went with me. Now if you want a different Sturgis experience, take your chick! Holy sh!t. Yeah, I'll go again some day, but man I hope the prices come down a bit. $5 for a glass of lemonade! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yikes02.gif

A

alienboy

This will be my third time. I enjoy going to the main drag and seeing all the bikes, but I love the scenery (both the women and the badlands.)
Not much changes there, you can go once every five years and still know your way around everything.

rex

Nope,I can't.Things have been rough lately here in Podunk and I just quit today so I'm looking for a job tomarrow.Gotta recoup some lost $ fast.I am going to Biketoberfest for some dumb reason-oh yeah,the wife is making me-man Daytona sucks anymore.One day I'll make it to Sturgis to see the scenery and both little Sturgis and the 3 day drunkfest in NewYork.Can't remember the name of it but it's a closed party in a valley with no cops,buy a mug and all your drinks are free.Just need to handcuff the mug to you while you sleep so it doesn't dissappear.

Jim

Rex,Bummer about the job,the jobber out here says it's slow lately, and with the paint prices going up,folks are buying the cheaper stuff.I dought you'll have a problem finding another job,sounds like a good time to start doin custom work.Bikes are sooo hot right now.Jim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/luck.gif

flamethrower

Dang, Brother, just read this post. Sorry to hear your lookin' for work. Good luck in the market. You shouldn't have a problem. What'd they do? Tick you off again with that snot nose little brat? Or is he gone too?

Take care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/luck.gif

rex

Thanx guys,I got a job yesterday and start tomarrow for an indy in the city.He always stays buisy so that'll get me back in some money till I find something with benny's.

The kid is still there but he's the type that likes to kiss ass to get things,sorry but I kiss nobody's ass.It was all the bullshit games and cliques that happen in most privately owned dealerships.The service manager is still trying to talk me out of it but the the owners were gone so I haven't talked to them yet.I'd actually go back but there'd have to be a guarrantee involved to make the bullshit worth putting up with.Anyway,thanx for the concern and you guys take care,I gotta go finish packing tools.

T

TAZ

Rex,
Sorry to hear about your job Rex...hard to find a job out there these days. Sounds like you got one rounded up though!!!
Good job...good luck to you!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bigokay.gif

mpenguins66

Holy Shock generates a HPP on its own, and when used on our Beaconed target

WOW Gold, Tower of Radiance would grant us an extra HPP. I thought

this was a fairly interesting and dynamic mechanicBuy WOW Gold, since we

could choose to heal suboptimically in order to quickly boost our HPP in a time of need. Having choices is

an important part in making a class fun to play, and removing the interaction between Holy Shock and Tower

of Radiance seems pretty negative to meRS Gold.

Holy Shock's Final Fantasy Gilcooldown still

regulates our total holy power generation, and I can't really figure out how an extra HPP every now and

then was game-breaking. RuneScape GoldIf a tank only

needs two weak heals in six seconds, then pretty much any combination of spells are going to do the job.