Where can one spray (outdoors)?

T

treeoflife

Hello, I am wondering if I can spray outside. Inside is not an option. Anyone have experience or suggestions? Anyone painted outside?

Thanks
JD

T

TAZ

I wouldn't suggest spraying outdoors.
Check around for rental booths.

B

Billy d

Back in high school in Auto body class our instructor told us that the best time to paint is after a summer rain. Temps between 70-80. All the Birds are still in the trees , the bugs are down because of the rain, and there's no dust because of the rain. SO if you have to paint out side that's the time to do it! But like Scott said, it's best to find a booth. It sure doesn't take much to ruin a paint job! Like a damn fly landing and walking across the tank or fender!
Good luck

B

blazer73

Dont you have to worry about humidity after the rain,,ruining your paint job? I would also agree with the booth idea,,although i have done a paint job right out in the open backyard style,in a dusty city,,L.A.,,and to my amazement,The final job came out dust free,lucky maybe,or maybe i applied the clear right away after tacking BC,and the clear cured fast enough to color sand off any dust that might have stuck-the end result after polishing was a show shine finish-i wouldnt rcommend outside painting,but if thats all you have then just be real careful,,,good luck