Whats Up Folx

blakmajik

First off, i'm Tobbie i'ma up and coming painter. Coming from Montgomery Alabama. i'm tring to learn to paint on my own. I'm a very stong minded individual and im really in love with cars.

Second, I hope to get to know you all as well as possible, and i have no problem meeting up with any of you. Anyone who shares my passion i would love to meet

Third, I'm a juggalo .... alot of forums ar not familiar with this term. It means im a fan of icp so on and so forth. It doesnt make me any diffrent its just my style of music.

Finnaly, Any one who downs me will be blocked. I'm not tring to be an ass but with learning anything i want the same treatment. i just require constructive critisim, if i feel like im not good enuff then ill quit. This is not something i want to quit anytime soon.

any local painters plz get in touch with me. I would love to come help with any project.

Thanks,

Blakmajik

hoss

you won't get any greif on this forum. top knotch people here. busy people that's why it seems dead on here at times.

welcome!

flamepain

i've only got one eyeball.and it's right in the middle of my forehead.and they still talk to me. glad to have ya.cyas