What brand gun?

J

jeremyfxdwg

I am looking to put a HVLP gun and was wondering if people could make some recomendations on Brands and Models.

Thanks,
Jeremy

R

RaVeN

dont forget that you must have you airlines and so on to be setup to use a hvlp gun if not you want like the results

M

motorhead100

hey, I don't know what kind of compressor your using, but you have to be running some nasty flow to get good results with a hvlp gun(so I've been told). You might have already known this. I run craftsman 30 gal. 5 horse(don't recommend, and for those of you who are laughing at me, please stop.)but really, I have a Binks model #7, and I love it. Got it relatively cheap on ebay. It can handle just about anything, but its not a hvlp. Good luck.

T

tooter

hvlp( high vol low presure ) i run a craftsman no problem here

M

motorhead100

volume=flow=cfm. Anyhow, Tooter, you don't have any problem running a hvlp. Maybe I'll look into buying one.

T

Terry

I have a GEO, I love this gun. Sprays excellent, lays out smooth, if I have to match some orange peel, you can easily turn up the air pressure or turn it down with the built on gauge. It is a gravity feed gun and it works excellnt. I use a 6 horse air compressor with a line drier and pressure regulator, the system works well.