Tried some true fire!

GaiaAS

I was playing around with some kandies the other day, and I thought to my self... Wouldn't it be great to try som true fire. So I did it on a table that was painted black, and this is the result.
**** this was fun... more to come :D

Attachments

• first-try-kandy.jpg
    first-try-kandy.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 242

flamepain

i have been trying to do that for two months now.i'm going nuts trying to acheive what you did on your first try.realy nice work bud.cudos.cyas:cheers:

GaiaAS

i have been trying to do that for two months now.i'm going nuts trying to acheive what you did on your first try.realy nice work bud.cudos.cyas:cheers:
Thanks... You know what? I really tried NOT to use the same temlate over and over again and did much of the work with no templates at all. Just play with the curves and don't get to easy on the kandies... they make the depth.
Thanks again mate :D

GaiaAS

looks real good. what colors and kandi did you use? what steps?
Thanks a lot!
1:Red, 2:Red kandy, 3:Orange, 4:Red kandy, 5:Yellow, 6:Tangerine kandy, 7:Yellow/White, 8:Yellow kandy, 9:Yellow/White, and last in the outer areas of the fire 10:Violette kandy.

hoss

Thanks a lot!
1:Red, 2:Red kandy, 3:Orange, 4:Red kandy, 5:Yellow, 6:Tangerine kandy, 7:Yellow/White, 8:Yellow kandy, 9:Yellow/White, and last in the outer areas of the fire 10:Violette kandy.

lots of steps involved, came out real nice!

flamepain

i've been going 1 orange 2 apple red kandy 3orange 4 tangerine kandy 5 yellow 6 pagen gold 7 white with a little yellow 8 more pagon gold.my stucture is all *^$(% ed up and the depth just aint enough lol.you have inspired me again .i'm gonna try again tonight with your mix if thats ok.cyas

GaiaAS

It looks ok I think. But try not to use templates so much and less solids and more, much more kandies. Then I think you will have it mate. Good luck!

sanadw

Very nice work really, the curved end looks outstanding... don't change anything thats how it should be ...some touches of purple shimmer in the black areas will make it pop up more if you like!

GaiaAS

Very nice work really, the curved end looks outstanding... don't change anything thats how it should be ...some touches of purple shimmer in the black areas will make it pop up more if you like!
There is some, only the camera ain't the best... Thanks Though :D