Spray gun(s)?

M

mission

Whats up guys, brand new to board. I am somwhat of a novice when it comes to shop and gun setup. I learned to spray years back when I worked for a concrete co. I spray the barrrels and fenders in the winters using **** equipment,in a non-controled atmosphere. Anyways, I am looking to set up a small garage shop to paint some bike parts for myself and some fellow bros. I have been doing much research and really want to give myself the best chance to produce quality work on a limited budget. I will be spraying HOC exclusively and need some sound advice on 1 or 2 guns. Im thinking a primer gun, and a base,kandy clear gun. What gun for each. Very much appreciated.

rex

Welcome Mission.People seem to rave about the Finishline DeVilbiss but I can't say one way or another about them.If you're going to to run more than one gun use one striictly for clear and everything else in the other.No matter how much you clean eventually something will spit out in the clear and ruin things.

M

MPAVLAS

DO NOT EVER USE A GUN YOUR GOING TO CLEAR WITH FOR METALIC PAINTS, LEARN MY LESSON MORE THAN ONCE, ESPECIALLY ON BLACK PAINTS

M

mission

Thanks for the advice guys.
shocked.gif