realistic flames

A

aircooled

I just saw some realistic flames, and I would like to try this myself, but I will need a good pic to study, or a how to on the topic. can anyone hook me up?

rex

There was a post a few months back about this with a pic I think,but I'm not sure which forum it's in.

Stretch

If you're looking for good picts to study, I wouldn't recommend looking at someone else's paint job of realistic flames. You'll just end up with a paint job that looks like theirs.

Go to Google.com and do an image search for flames or fire. It'll bring up quite a few examples of realistic flames for you to study. Take a look at quite a few of those and then go paint your own set of realistic flames, not someone else's.

-Stretch

blaino

I ran across this the other day reading the latest issue of American Iron. It's one of the HOK prestigious painter award winners....
Mike Lavallee (1999 Ford Lighting).

The most Realistic Flames I have seen. It's a small picture on the web site but I assume you could buy the calender for a better view.

Anyway thought I would share.

http://www.houseofkolor.com/hok/news/news.jsp
cool.gif

hoss

i saw an awesome pic of a real flame on a match container at walmart. Back in the BBQ section there are some 11" matches "Pine Mountain Matches". They have a great pic of a real flame. I took a digital picture of it, but i don't know how clear it would be.