Promoting web sites

ezrider

Scott, this is for you. How or Who promotes your web sites? Every search engine i come across your web sites are promoted on. Real nice job Exposure is most of the battle or atleast that is what i believe. i will be promoting my site and dont want to spend foolishly but i would like the same or close to the same exposure. i am not trying to move in on your bussiness or plug mine like some one else was doing nor is my site any where as good as yours (All 3) but you seem to be doing it RIGHT.Any help would be greatly appreciated
confused.gif

T

TAZ

Hi Joe,
eh! eh! I'll never tell
grin.gif

Just kidding!
smile.gif

Actually, I do all my design, marketing, and promoting of my sites (and others sites). I learned quite a few in's and out's of web sites in the past few years. I also worked out of my home for a company in Virgina named e-Classifieds. I learned quite a bit just working with them like perl programming, software installations (which I mainly did for them along with trouble-shooting and tech support). I also run an affilate off the e-Parts Source Classifieds for the CFP site's classifieds, in other words they use the *same* database. Place in ad on one, and your ad ends up on both site's classifieds (among another 12 affiliate sites as well). They just all have there own look to them. In other words, it helps to know a little backend of programming.

Anyway, back to the question.

I also use some marketing programs that seemed to help, I will email you the names of them. There are quite a few on the internet, but these seem to work for me. I have never used a promotional company for my sites. Heck, they basically use the type of programs as I do.

Anyone that has participated as much as you have in the Flames Board, I have no problem sharing some useful info on some web tricks I have learned along the way.

I will email you soon with the programs I use and also some other info.

Talk to you soon!
Scott
cool.gif

ezrider

Thanks a bunch Scott
grin.gif
How do you find the time. I work 40-50 hours a week for my Boss who lets me use the shop for my self when ever i want (all the heavy spraying )20- 30 hours at home (prepping and air brushing) weekly. a couple of hours on the computer daily i just dont have enough time in the day.
confused.gif