Predictions for the Super Bowl

T

TAZ

Post your predictions for the Super Bowl.

Mine is...

Bucs - 27
Raiders - 17

T

TWISTED

Good offence on both sides. Should have a decent score. I say a close one with the Raiders coming out on top. Maybe 27-23.
If tampa wins it will be a last minute one point victory. For once it will be a good game with two good teams. Not like some of the blowouts in the past.
cheers.gif

flamethrower

Chicago Bears 46
New England Patriots 10
Go Bears!
oops... sorry, still livin in the past

Tampa Bay Pirates 34
Oakland Pirates 31

In Double OT!

My money is on the Pirates to win it all!
cheers.gif

T

TWISTED

Super Bowl XX. Almost forgot that one.
Bears & Patriots. That wasn't even a game.
haha.gif

D

DenB.

shocked.gif
OUCH!!!!!!! WAS THAT EVEN A PRO. GAME????????? MAN!! BAD MEMORYS

H

hdchuck

I hate to deviate from the bucs theme but I say
Raiders 34
Bucs 17

D

DenB.

ALL I CAN SAY IS "HOLY SH**" unbelievable i wounder are the bucks goin' to disney world?

T

TWISTED

How do you walk on the #1 offense like that??????
shocked.gif

Looks like someone put the Cleveland Browns in Raiders uniforms. I thought they were the only ones who could blow a big game that bad, come back, and still blow it at the end.
Congrats to the Bucs.
cheers.gif

T

TAZ

Wow....Way to go Bucs!!!!!

I'll tell you one thing...I sure didn't expect Tampa to put a spanking on the Raiders like they did. I figured if we got past Philly (in the cold and a great team), that we would go all the way! The Bucs defense is just too good! And the offense really picked it up toward the end of the season.

Everyone contributed. No one person stood on offense or defense rearly stood out. Looks like they had a tough time picking the MVP... They had to break for commercials!

What a great way to end it with Derrick Brooks getting the interception and touch down.
"Who's your favorite player.....Derrick Brooks"

Oh yea...to Michael Pittman, I take back all the bad things I said about you---great game!.
bigokay.gif

Can hardly wait until next year!

Way to go Chucky and the Bucs!!!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

>>>>Hey...anyone have any ideas on how those guys got the score correct with it in the pickle jar?

F

funkster

It's a good thing the Buc's won, I live 5 minutes from the stadium in San Diego and if the Raiders had won they would have flipped my car over and burned it! Raider fans can be such thugs!

T

TAZ

haha.gif

That just struck me funny! Of course, I don't want to see any cars flipped over, but, you know what?...you are probably right!!!!