One Shot

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
Well it looks a though they have done it again. Transparency issues. Should be called two stroke. I've had to return four brand new cans of paint. They would just not cover. Black,if you can believe that, emerlad green, magenta,and yellow. They took the lead out of the paint,which resulted in these trans issues. It took about a year,before they got that issue ironed out,and all seemed fine. Now it looks as though they have changed up the paint again. I'm not the only one thats having issues again. I don't know if Scott will appreciate this post or not. But this paint is expensive and it not working as advertised. Would be interesting to hear what others have to say. Time to break out the uros. I'm waiting to hear what Spray Lat has to say about it and will let you know.

T

TAZ

:haha: Two stroke...I like that one!

Pretty bad when you go through 4 cans.

We just use HOK. Dries quick and covers decent. Anytime we had to use one shot, we have to put hardener in it so the clear wouldn't wrinkle it.
We've also tried another off brand that works great. I like their red because it's a nice bright solid red. Also don't have any issues with the clear wrinkling it.

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
Well it will interesting as to what they say about it. But honestly I'm not expecting much,if anything. So ya like Two Stroke huh. lol You can use that if you want. Scott. hehe.
Brian.