Off to York PA

ezrider

Rex, Scott,and everyone else, I am off to the Harley open house in York PA. Hopefully i can put some miles on the scooters, even though the weather dosent look too promising. Hopefully i can pick up a paint job or two while down there, yes its not all fun and games but somebody has to do it
haha.gif
Be back on Sunday night ( may be its time for a lap top )

rex

Have a safe one man.I hear there's some scenic riding in PA so enjoy.As always,watchout for cagers.

Jim

Hey EZ,Did you get a chance to take the HD plant tour?I went out east a few years ago and stayed in York so,we took the tour.Just like Dreamland.They have a nice museum too.

ezrider

Jim, i do the tour when ever i go. This year security was beefed up and you had to park in the sears mall and they bussed us in. The museaum is now a 100 year aniversary tribute focusing on the anniversary models. Yes it was like putting a kid in a candy store
shocked.gif
. Last year the assembly line wasnt operating but this year the whole plant was. Next year they moved the dates to the end of August, hopefully the weather will be a bit warmer and dry. this year i only got to ride for 1 day
mad.gif
but i didnt hear the other half complaining about the rain in the Tahoe
haha.gif