NORTHEAST!!!!!

D

DenB.

IT'S TOO DAMB COLD!! HERE. I WANNA GO TO DIDNEEY WORLD!!! WHERE IT'S WARMER!!!!
bounce.gif

T

TWISTED

Saw an article in the newspaper that the orioles pitcher died from heat stroke. Hard to imagine when I have had snow in my yard for months. It snows almost every day.
I think we were in the thirties today. Almost fifty by the end of the week. Where'd I put my shorts and tank tops?
sunglass.gif

flamethrower

Northwest Bro! You know there are a lot of cloudy gray days here, but I ride year round and doubt I'm in the rain any more than anyone else. And it never, ever, ever gets below around 30 degrees here. The winter hangs at between 37 and 50 degrees mostly. But we ain't got no didneyworld.
ohwell.gif
I really do feel for you guys back there. Raised in Champaign, IL. I know what cold and snow are all about. Keep waitin', dudes, the spring is comin'. Until then, if you want, I'll send links to real estate out here for you to peruse.
bigokay.gif

blaino

Hey Flame,

Champaign IL ?? I am originally from Bloomington. Class of 82. I'm down south of Champaign now in a town called Mattoon. Tell you what , you are not missing anything back here......Well maybe except for the College campus scenery
agree.gif

Is Port Orchard anywhere near Olympia. I fly out there once a year for business.

Small world

flamethrower

Blaino, Graduated from Farmer City-Mansfield High in '79 (Lived in Mansfield at the time.) Know Bloomington and Mattoon well. My daughter was born at the hospital in Bloomington in 1980. Yeah, early starter. So we know the same stompin grounds! Port Orchard is about 40-50 miles North of Olympia.
But out here, we go from border to border no problem. I used to save trips from Mansfield to Champaign (16miles) for weekends. Now I commute to Tacoma (56miles round trip every day!) But I ride most of the year so it is ok with me. Take care. Maybe we'll have a brewski next time yer out here.

FT
cheers.gif

blaino

Definitely, when I come out that way I usually make a trip to Pikes Market and send back some King Crab legs. So maybe we can hook up downtown somewhere.
I'll let you know when the next cross country trip will be.
Chow MB
cheers.gif