New here

K

kevsLX

Hey,
I have just recently started getting into some custom paint, doing a a few helmets and currently working on my first Harley tank and fender set.
Just wanted to say Scott, it is very cool of you to provide all this info on your site. I've been having a hard tome finding good resources (especially locally) and this is a big help!

Kevin
http://www.potterracing.com/kevin.html

T

TAZ

Glad you like the site Kevin (and the info).

I have that "let it all hang out" philosophy.

Some other very informative painters in the Flames Board as well
bigokay.gif

You know who you are
cheers.gif

Keep up the good work! Visit us often.

Bad Mustang you got there. Sure burned the Cobra in the clip on your page.
Mmmmm....maybe my Saleen? (stock supercharged 281)

K

kevsLX

Thanks for the welcoming, and the 'stang compliments.
It's for sale, wanna buy it??
tongue.gif

H

harleydavidjohn

Hey Scott. I'm new to this group as of today. Are you the one that runs this page?

rex

Yep,it's Scott's place.Welcome aboard,along with Kevin since I missed him.Harley,where in FL are you?I'm in podunk Arcadia (where?) 40 miles due north of FT myers and 45 east of Bradenton/Sarasota.

J

JOANS1TAZFAN

Hi all I am new to. I was looking to find flames to put on my new honda shadow that my hubby is getting for me and I found this place. I have not been painting verry long. I have to cheat with a over head projecter because I can't draw
grin.gif
. but I have a 1986 jeep Comanche Pickup two wheel drive it's rare I airbrushed two Tazes on the hood and two on the tailgate it's called the #1 taz fan my truck is all done in taz inside and out I just put it in a car show and I took first place in the Custom Class I was so happy that now I want to do my bike with flames & Taz standing behind the flames and I want it to say in old english letters ( running with the Devil ) well I want to say to you all I think this is a great place you have here. thank you.
bigokay.gif