Need help with pearl question quickly

rap169

Well i decided to put green pearl in my clearcoat. Its a hok pearl. Fisrt, i want to spray this over my blue basecoat. Do i need 2-3 coats of pearl? i was thinking one coat of pearl then 2 coats of just clear. Next i will sand my clear with 800 grit and apply my decals. Then top the decals with anoter 3-4 coats of clear. Im Using PPG dc-3000 clear. IS this gonna be too much clear? Any reccomendations? Also, ive heard to let the clear cure before sanding and coating again. How long should it cure? I think i can sand this stuff in a few hours but im not sure how long beforei re-clear?
Thanks in advance

rap169

well i shot the paint today and put pearl in the fisrt two coats of clear. Then i shot one good wet coat of clear without pearl. Now i need to wet sand 800 grit as soon as it dries, put my decals on, then reclear with another 3 coats. How long does this need to cure before i shoot more clear on?
thanks

hoss

i've never used that clear before, but it should be good to go w/ a day or two.

rap169

thanks hoss, im gonna wet sand with 800 tomorrow, apply my decals and let it sit a day then reclear either friday night or saturday.
thanks