Lil Daddy Roth's Rattle Bombs

Trashcan Stan

Total crap. Quality = zero. If you want some additional info let me know. I'm just saying don't waste your cash. This is my second time through this situation. GArbage, with a capital GA.

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Stan, Yes, please explain why you don't like them.
Do they clog up easy? Leave a rough surface? No coverage?

Trashcan Stan

Well, I started off purchasing three cans in colors blue, green and red. They arrived without problem.

I tried to paint a plastic panel with the blue can and the paint spit out of the nozzle in a spattering fashion. I cleared the can and tried again only to have the same results.

So I tried the can of green. Nothing came out of the nozzle but it did start "foaming" out of the connector on the can...I could not stop this from happening but I did grab another nozzle and tried pressing it on. Again, nothing from the nozzle.

The can of red just refused to do anything. It didn't spray at all. It did nothing.

So I contacted the company and they replaced the order without a problem. Same colors, same amount, I thought all was good so...

I tried spraying with the new can of red and had nothing but a mess on my hands. It spit and spattered and wouldn't stop spraying when the nozzle was released. I put on another nozzle and it continued to do the same thing.

I tried the can of green and it ****ed out of the nozzle for a few seconds and then stopped functioning entirely. All of the cans seam to totally enjoy foaming out of the nozzle connection.

I'm not even going to bother trying the new can of blue. It's just going to do the same thing and irritate me even more.

There was zero atomization so I can't mention coverage as it didn't exist. The first can of blue covered a small part of the panel but the finish was rough.

I'm incredibly disappointed with this product. I expected better quality. I wasn't expecting show quality but I certainly was expecting something that worked. What a waste of time, money and effort. I won't deal with them anymore. It's not even worth my time.

Last edited: