just finished this RSX-X

A

aircooled

I just finished this car, and I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 9759-car2.jpg
    9759-car2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 91

rex

As a moderator I have to say go easy on the pix for display purposes and it may dissappear.As a friend,kiss my butt,I wish I could do any part of that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bigokay.gif

A

aircooled

Thanks. the first side took the longest, maby about 20 hours, the other side was a brese after I figured out the layout of what i wanted to do, maby 12 hours, I work all day, so I only air brush at nite and weekends. The car was in my gerage for a month, and the guy showed up every nite with atleast 6 - 8 guys and always had 4 or 5 very cute girls with him. very hard to do anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/freak.gif

rex

Ah,so you're holding out,where's the pix of the women?Excelent work once again.Sucks having to work when there's eye candy hovering around.Didn't mean to scare you with my last post because I'm sure everyone enjoyed it but we need to keep the pix down to prevent an increase in Scott's maintenance bill.I'm leaving it but if the site fills up older pix will have to go to make room.Very cool work though.