Intro from ATL

motor03

Im AJ from Atlanta. Things have changed so much since the last time I sprayed anything. I learned how to spray lacquer based stuff about 20 years ago with a really cool shop teacher that used to let a bunch of us come in after school to work on our cars and bikes. The new stuff (equipment/paint) looks a lot better than what I had back in the 80's and I cant wait to jump back into it.

I went and picked up some spray cans to paint an old helmet and several people who saw it couldn't believe I did it myself so I'm hoping that means I have at least a little talent to build on. From looking at the stuff you guys do I know I still have a lot to learn.

I don't have any equipment at all right now and I am in an apartment for about another year so a 50 gallon compressor might be a bit much. I have several friends that I can "borrow" space from though and one of them has a compressor already but I don't know the specs on it. I'll read thru the forum and try to answer my questions before I post something that has been asked and answered a thousand times.

If your ever in Atlanta let me know.

AJ