Indian Larry

T

TAZ

I don't know if anyone else has heard this, but I came across an article that Indian Larry died last night.
He was doing is 'stand up' stunt. Happened in front of a crowd of 8000 last night.

M

mochips

Definately happened. Passed away this morning. News story out of Charlotte.

B

bek

scott did a google search on indian larry several articles on his death doing the stunt at a bike show check it out bek

A

alienboy

The man died doing what he loved, showing off and riding motorcycles........

rex

I've been out of the loop for a bit,this is my first news of it.A good man down always sucks and he'll be missed.The only gear we wear is what we put on and what can be stuffed in your pockets,it's a shame blind cagers require a safe ride to require a motocross getup at the least.Podunk is nice at times to ge back to nature and the ride.You guys up north of here are in heaven,you have hills over 10' tall.

LudicrousSpeed

It had nothing to do with a cager. he was doing stunts in front of a crowd at a show.........

I would still wear a helmet even if there were NO cars around. But that is my choice. I don't always wear one, but if I am going more than a few blocks or across town, my gear goes on.

rex

Oh,I know it had nothing to do with a cage,just an abreviated version of a Rex rant.Larry was a person that was so called old school and let the chips fall where they may,you know someday the hand is called.When it is you pray you just get a few more scars but if it's your time,it doesn't matter where you are or how it's done,it's just a done deal.I've had the gear protect me and hurt me,but a good smack of a bare pumpkin on pavemant will take you out fast.

LudicrousSpeed

The biggest problem with my gear is that I will ride harder than I do without it.

I really prefer to wear my gear, as I saw my friends hide after he looped his 600rr at around 75mph. THey treated him like he had third degree burns! He is an idiot, though. Anyone doing 75 mph wheelies with a t-shirt, helmet, jeans and mechanix gloves is not too bright.....

mpenguins66

If you need any help or more information about our WOW gold sales during this sales promotion, please

contact us instantlyWOW Gold!

Tower of Radiance is a very interesting talentBuy WOW Gold, in that it

rewards us for doing something atypical: healing the target of our Beacon of Light. Due to its unique

nature, it's also had several balance issues in its earlier incarnations, with the most recent beta build

RS Goldcompletely removing anything interesting from the

talent. Previously, we could use our holy power release, Word of Glory, on a Beaconed target, which would

generate a holy power pointRuneScape Gold, which we could then recycle

into another Word of Glory. The cycle could repeat itself indefinitely, and obviously there were problems

with that. Blizzard quickly removed Word of Glory from the list of spells that triggered Tower of

RadianceAion Gold.