I'm back!

B

big stinkie

I\'m back!

Hey folks!

I've been gone from the board for a while...just had a lot of other things going on in life - nothing bad, just time consuming - and got away from painting for a while. Now that it is winter and waaay to cold to ride here in Kansas (of course, they predict today's high will be 58 degrees) I'm going to strip the bike down and repaint it. I haven't finalized my ideas for this year's paint job yet. It's definitely one of these 3:
1. 50s style flames painted the wrong direction on the bike, (I've always wanted to do that)
2. Black base with extremely dark blue or maroon flames that are barely noticable.
3. 3D metallic flames

...or something completely different from all of those, I don't know. Sheesh...the hardest part for me is deciding what kind of paint job I want.

Anyway, I plan on keeping my eye on the board, asking questions, and hopefully answering a few. Last few days I've been poking around in here and trying to get caught up with what's going on. Looks like 'business' is booming.

Hope you all have a great new year!

Andy aka Big Stinkie

P.S. Got a new air compressor for Christmas! Yeeehaw! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yay.gif

Jim

Re: I\'m back!

Stinkie,Glad to see you back!Got alot of new members and Rex and EZ have been MIA for awhile,Jim

A

alienboy

Good to see you back! Love the idea of the backwards flames. (I could show you a picture of what it looks like on a sportster fender.......don't ask!)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lolsign.gif

B

big stinkie

Alienboy,

Saw some folks talking about a Sporty fender with backward flames in another forum...The Virtual Bar and Grill, to be exact. Do you frequent that place?

I told my wife about backward flames, and she said, "That's just stupid." My wife doesn't hold back when she tells me what she thinks. Sometimes it's nice to have an honest critic, but that one hurt! I might have to do it just cuz she made fun of it.