HOK-BIG ASS FLAKES

T

tooter

anyone ever use hok kandy with hok chamalon flakes f-36 would u put the flakes on before the candy or on top of the candy?

T

TAZ

I haven't used the kameleon flakes, but have used others (bigger and smaller sized).
The look you will achieve depends on where you place the flakes. If you place them under the candy, of course, this will give the flakes the candy appearance, if you place them above the candy, this will give the effect that you see on the HOK card. One thing for sure, with a bigger flake, if you place them under the candy, you better make sure that the flakes get covered all the way, otherwise you have some flakes partially in the candy and some hanging out. This goes the same if you place them above the candy. Better make sure you have quite a bit clear on them.

Usually, when you place flake above the candy, it detracts from the depth of the candy.

My suggestion------
Use a smaller flake and place it below the candy. Be sure and use it sparingly.

T

tooter

played with the flakes today turn out pretty wild used bco4 then add the flake(f36)with sg100 then add the uk14 burple candy what color ghost would you recomnd over burple flames?i tryed to make a stncil to put on before i spayed my flae but u coudnt see it after i apllied my candy