Hi,from Newcastle,England!

dixiethedog

Hi,
I stumbled across forum while searching stuff out,and what a cool site it is! Im based just outside of Newcastle upon Tyne,England (United Kingdom),im presently 45,soon to be 46,im a fanatic when it comes to modified stuff,especially motorbikes and cars!
Over the years ive painted a lot of cars and a lot of motorcycles,admittedly,all with varying degrees of success! But i figure,practice makes perfect!! Hopefully i'll post some stuff of things im busy with,as and when i do them,and id appreciate your comments,good or bad. Im not a pro,just an average joe,with a small compressor,some guns and a good attitude to learning,so feel free to say hello,and i look forward to the picking your brains for advice and motivational therapy.
\dixiethedog

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
Welcome Dixie,glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy, lots of people to help you. So fire away,and have fun.
Brian.

T

TAZ

Welcome to the forum! I got a couple years on you lol (48)
Be sure and post some pics either on your posts or the Members Gallery.

Enjoy your stay!

dixiethedog

Hi Taz,thanks for message. Ive been taking a bit of a back seat with painting,as i found a friend who used to own a paintshop,who gives me a helping hand.
However,you know how it goes? You see somebody else painting,and think to yourself,i should be doing that!
So im planning on picking a spray gun up in the next week or two.
Ive a load of things i need to paint. Im busy building 3 choppers,which all need paint,along with a BIG collection of panels from other motorcycles.
I promise to post,once i make a start!!!
Im still very much an amateur,but i hope gaining experience from my past mistakes,and progressing in the right direction.
Thanks again Taz,I hadnt forgotten you's!!! Honest!

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Great to hear. Sounds like you're going to be busy painting soon!

Good luck to you!

dixiethedog

Thanks again Taz,I was going to try to post a pic or two,but it seems im having issues with photobucket and this site,so maybe once i get over those,i can add some pics.