Hello any body out there?

F

flatscrewd

Hello I am new to this site and I am glad to see that there is helpfull people willing to tell all.
Just a quick summary about myself. I live in Fresno Ca. I am a union carpenter. I dig anything cool, Bikes , Boats , Hot Rods . I like fresh ideas and cold beer. I have been painting for a while mostly simple stuff and am looking to better my work and expand my horizons . I see really neet paint jobs and it just amazes me the quality and depth that some people have. I started pinstriping three years ago and have gotten much better. I dabbled some in airbrush with low to moderate success.
I have a few projects
63 chevy ss nova that I back half and tinned my self. To much to list. I hope to have it painted by the first of the year.
71 hondo flat bottom , Hence the screen name "Flatscrewd" It runns a blowen 427 . Real cooooool!!!
And a harley project ,103" shovel , stretched and raked
and a few outher dreams that are just rusting in my back yard.
So if you decide to reply to my posts you will have some insight as to my level of abillity .
Chris.

Jim

Chris,Hello and Welcome to the Flames Board! Sounds like you love your toys.I'm sure you'll love this site.Some other sites only get help from the moderator but,on this site,everybody is free to give thier two cents worth.Jim

F

flatscrewd

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope I can contribute to this great site you have here.

Jim

Chris,I just help out,The thanks goes to Scott,Owner of this site and business, Attitude Custom Painting,Inc.Take some time to look around,the Flames Board is only a small part of this site,He's been putting out awsome flame jobs for quite awhile and is always willing to help,He's busier in winter but,still finds time to get on the board and answer questions,Jim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

T

TAZ

Welcom eot the FB flatscrewd. Sounds like you'll be a good contributor to the board. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You will also find alot of useful information by using the "search" field.

Happy New Year to you and Jim and the rest of the members!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bigokay.gif