Ghost real fire

hardlydangerous

I'll try to explain what I would like to do and would like to hear any opinions...
I was thinking of paining my bike with real fire but wanted to do it in a ghost fire type job.
I was thinking I want the bike black and was going to paint the flames silver and cover each layer with transparent black to give the depth layers.

Basically a black and silver real fire on black base. Has anyone tried it yet

hoss

nope haven't tried it, try it on a test pannel first b/c i don't know if you 'll like it when it's all said and done. the true fire needs a kandi over the top. maybe if you mixed up some kind of kandi konkoktion (he he) that would be blackish or dark dark burple or even rootbeer brown. it might look cool??

just try a test pannel

Mors Ex Supera

i'm guessing you would have to go with different tones if you're making it silver to give it that dark to brigh texture to make it look like real fire,but yea like the guy below me said,just try it on a test panel and keep experimenting with colors and don't forget the candy layers

T

TAZ

Interesting. Haven't heard of it or seen it yet. If you do decide to do it, be sure and post pics
:bigokay:

cjlucas78

Sounds pretty cool, but to get an idea of what it will look like, just get a real flames paint job you like anf make the image black and white, that will give you a good idea of what it would look like.