Flaming Silverado?

J

John Allchin

Scott,

I recently e-mailed a request for a price on painting my Roadstar. I am still interested but would like to ask your opinion on something. The bike is a Silverado model with windshield and bags.Do you think a bike with this set-up as opposed to solo set-up would look alright with Ghost Flames? Would the flames come out past the pillion seat on the rear fender? Also, do you think purple fading to blue would look better on White Pearl or Black? Sorry for so many questions but I value your opinion.

T

TAZ

Flames have been and always will be in style. I think the flames will still look great on your bike. For you model, I personally would choose some type of darker colors for both the base and also the flames. White pearl is a nice color, but with purple flame, this would probably make your bike stand out too much. Even if you went with a burgundy or black base with your purple to blue flames would work out just fine.

If you feel that flames might be to outstanding on you bike, I can design you a nice two tone paint job (no flames) on it. It's up to you, but I think the flames will look just fine.

As far as how far the flames go back, I can do them as far back as you would like. Maybe you'll want flames on some parts, but not the others. Once you give me the Okay to do your bike, you can send me a photo of it all together, and I will give you my opinion of how far back and how many flames you should have. Also what colors I think would look best.
I will also give you a call on the above issues before starting so I know exactly what it is you would like to get out of the paint job, as far as how much you want it to stand out, color choices...this way, we know we will both be happy with the end results!

Talk to you later.
Scott F