Finish

rocknrikiv

Hello..okay thanks for the help everyone, Im done shooting my tank and fenders,i shot three base, 6 coats candy and three coats clear..im going to let it rest for a week and then go back and air brush my ghost flames, Its black cherry with tangerine ghost,im going to mix my candy tangerine with clear, shoot the flames and then shoot two more coats of clear ,so far the paint job looks great i had a couple small runs from my clear one on each fender, the tank had a couple dust specks after clear but the finish was amazing ,super Shiny and deep looking, i wet sanded with 1500 grit just to kinda flaten the runs out ,and before i do the flames im going to sand everything with 1000 grit, sound about right ? after sanding today the finish is super hazy and dull, can i buff the finish back to what it looked like before sanding, D o you have to wet sand after final clear coat?,it just dont seem like i can polish it as good as it was before sanding ,never buffed anything out before , is this normal, and i just have to do some serious buffing and polishing ,Thanks Rick:ears: