Color of base and paint job by Steve

G

guest01

Steve,

I am a Disabled Vet from the 1st GW and spoke to your wife about a paint job for my 06 1200 Sportster Custom.
My wife and I stayed up until about 4am the other night looking at your paint jobs and LOVE them.
We were wondering if a really dark blue metallic base with Candy blue ghost flames would look good.
My Mom died in a fire about 4 years after I got back from the Gulf, and we buried her at sea. So I really would like the combination of flames and water to come out in the paint.
We found someone that will do something like we are hoping for $1000 with free shipping. But we don't think it will come out like the jobs we have seen here. But we are on a fixed income from my disability and I am going back to school, since I can't work due to my disability (I couldn't walk until about 3 years ago). I have been riding since I was a kid and always wanted a Harley. So after my Mom passed away, and I recouperated I decided life was too short. Now I decided to memorialize her as well as my struggle back on my feet by getting and painting my new bike.
So any help you can give on the color choice and price would be great. I am not looking for a handout, just being realistic about "wants" and "needs".
I have the 4.5 gallon tank, and spoke to your wife about the option of the tin exchange since you already have tins available to paint.
If possible, I would like to talk to you via phone. If you leave a time I can call, that would be great.
We both LOVE your paint jobs and would be greatful to get it done by you.
Thanks for your help,
Chad H.

T

TAZ

Should be done with your paint job this week!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif