Brush and Paint storage Boxes.

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
Untitled-1.jpgHere ya go Mike. These should do it for you.tac1000.jpgGeez,thats a crunmmy photo. But check out D Flite boxes on the net.

Mike 80

Thanks Brian,

Trying to get D-Flite to answer my emails now - they show 2 different prices, $175 and $150 for the identical box depending on the google link I choose. Obviously I'd like to get it for $150 if I can. Looks like a high quality box. I am ordering a brush box from mack tonight.

Mike

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
Thats great Mike, I use the D Flite box for my RC equipment , they work great and are definately a good quality product, and you can stripe them up pretty cool. The Mack boxes are good to. So keep'em wet and straight.
Brian.

aleks77

Brian, are you the distributor for INNATE? It says on their site to call Brian for canadian orders. Just wondering if its a coincidence. If its not, ive been trying to reach you, i need chrome paint for my wheel restoration business, i am in Vancouver BC, and wondering if INNATE has stock in Vancouver or if all the paint is shipped from US anyways? Anyways if you have more info please call me, my name is Aleks, at 604-728-7804, thank you!

(sorry im a new memeber and cant PM people!! lol)