Anybody heard from Rexer lately?

flamethrower

Just wondering if we need to get ahold of the milk carton company yet. That storm should give him ranting material for months! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bounce.gif

Jim

I've been wondering the same thing,hope he doesn't have any damage.On the bright side,There should be plenty of body work to do!If anybody gets hold of him,let him know I can send a generator if he needs it!jim

Bornhard

I'm sure he's busy...I did call his cell phone shortly after the storm and he left a message on his voice mail that he and his family are all ok, but there was a lot of damage in his town and the cell towers were out of order. He's probably just getting back to norm. now and he'll be back online hopefully soon!

rex

Yeah,I'm still kickin guys,thanx for the concern /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif I threw something in the General forum but I'm hooked up now thank God-at least till this next one Francis or something does it's thing.Anyway,I gotta crash cause we're friggin slammed with work,we have over 50 new vehicles alone to fix on top of everyone around having damage-SOB I'm tired of climbing around lifted trucks ro straighten roofs and hoods!

rex

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif Well yes and no.The stress isn't so bad but here in Podunk 3/4 of the stuff we do is trucks and 1/4 of them are lifted (you know the 'my ****'* bigger' deal).That crap is bad enough but now that I'm back in the bodyshop straightening or replacing roofs it's starting to kill the shoulder from last years scooter wreck.Thank God for anti-inflamitories,pain killers and alcohol-I think I'll still be semi mobile at 50 (and that's 10 f&*$#'n years away).By the looks of it this next one is cranking pretty good now,I hate to wish it on others but if it hits us with just the southern side what's left will go down.I've seen new block buildings cracked if not tore up and the likes of Butler steel buildings sitting in rubble.In my area anything above the second story is missing and 3/4 of the trees are snapped off anywhere from 6-10 feet if they aren't uprooted on the groundEven the monsters with 3ft bases are laid over.The power was really something to see and behold,but when it was over the devistation to life and property was sickening.Unfortunately the media downplayed the deaths but the 100 or so down south and the 16 here were pure bull,I got it from deputies they were shipping in body bags by the palate.I'll weather out this next one but the family is definately going to get the hell out of here.Well,I'll rant later,I need to try to run thru the site some more before I crash-later guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif