Xotic Colours

Ultra Al

I've been scoping out Nate's site (innate) and orderd a set of the Exotic samplers, several candies and clear. I havent had a chance to try it yet and wont be able to for several weeks or so. Have any of you tried this stuff? Nate says it is compatable with HOK. They also have a unique system where you can overlay colors to see what you are going to wind up with. Anybody tried one of these systems? Thanks AL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/think.gif

B

BigG

You got get good even coverage with every coat with the Xotics and candys. If you dont it will be splotchy or streaked. It shold be compatable with hok because basf sells hok the same dies that i use

txwayno

This is an old post but it relates to my question. I have been using HOK and really like it but I'm looking for a little cost savings. So, I am looking at Xotic and Ispire products. I still have a lot of HOK products that I'm using up and want to know if there will be any compatibility issues. Of coarse they won't tell me anything. Anyone here ever used Xotic or Inspire products with HOK or PPG?