White on white ghost flames

sharp21

Whats the best way to go about these? Ive found an older limo that we are gonna pick up for my buddies stag & I figure some real subtle flames would look deadly.
The white paint is actually decent, but I thought I would sand it down, shoot a layer of white... Then Im not sure.
Should I next put down an intercoat, then mask the flames, then shoot a white pearl? Then finally a coat or 2 of clear?
Ive been reading through lots of the posts, but most are using a lot more colours, whereas I want this to be nice & simple, & real subtle.
Thanks
S.

sure

or you coulds buzz it down with 800 grit and shoot a coat of white to freshen it up then spray a xiarelic(sp) pearl of it. sublte yet classy.

sharp21

Im definately gonna freshen up the base, then you are saying shoot a pearl over the whole car? This one definately needs some ghost flames...
What about laying white, then some very light silver flames, then pearl the works?
S.

T

TAZ

I've done a couple jobs where I've sprayed an over-reduced silver over a white base. The more your reduce your silver, the lighter the flames will be.
Looks great!

Scott