what kind of buffing compound do you use?

hoss

i'm not a salesmen, i'm just a newby learning the ropes of painting for a hobbie. I just discovered wizard products. it is totaly awesome!!! it is a low speed buff, that you can buff all day and not be scared of your parts going flying across the room. you can even buff the stuff by hand and get a better gloss than what i use to use. brings out a professional gloss. wow! and it cuts buffing time in half. i enjoy buffing now!

i just had to share about this stuff. i used to use 3m stuff. not any more!

FlyingColors

I use 3M right now 6060 to start the buff hen a glaze to finish it off. Ill check into this wizard products. You got any of the part numbers for me to use asw reference?

T

TAZ

Hoss,
If you have a find link to the Wizard products, feel free to add a link in the 'Helpfull links' section.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bigokay.gif

flamethrower

I sell Wizard's Products. Great products! Use Turbo Cut to remove 1000 grit and finer, and Finish Cut to remove 1200 grit and finer sand scratches. Then, as a hand glaze use Shine Master. It has no wax or silicone. I give a small bottle to all my paint customers to use until the 60-90 day period is up for their fresh paint job. I don't have a "webstore", but you can go to www.flamesville.com and use the contact page if you're interested in buying some Wizard's Products.

flamepain

wonder if i can get it in the great white north here.i use frecla and 3m now but this wizard stuff sounds like it's worth a try.cyas

kaosquad

3m 6060 then the black swirl mark remover following up with the blue swirl mark remover/polish. Ive always been happy with the results.

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
compound

System One or Wizard's all the way. There are no fillers in them as with the 3M products.Also you will not need to use any swirl compound.