Welcome to the Flames Board!!!!

T

TAZ

If you would like to see *all* the forums... you will need to register and subscribe.

To view info on registering and subscribing go here
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eekout.gif

Use Paypal and get instant access. It's all automated.
First 3 days are FREE!

B

bek

i think i have registered but saw no dollar amount deducted from my credit card i am not any good with these computers and was unsure of joinin g flame board but i was up for a while last night reading and learned a lot from all i read so far i think this is a great idea and look forward to putting some idea on to some parts this weekend looking at some chopper builds kits and other wise as a hobby/income in process of setting up a nice shop do my own build and paint i am in the wasd d.c. (maryland suburbs) but also have a place in fla not far from the shop would like to stop in some time bek

T

TAZ

I saw a few posts...looks like you subscribed. I'm sure you'll find this board very informative.

Feel free to stop in when you're down in the Tampa area.

Enjoy!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/good_bye.gif

EmpireDrums

oh also, how many posts (or anything else) does it take to have the word "stranger", removed from under my name...or upgraded to anything else? kinda makes me feel unwelcomed, but im just a bit silly so its prolly just me!!!
thanks,

~Jason

T

TAZ

Sure...you can submit your info here .
Cost will be $15

Sorry about the 'strager'. It's all for fun though. I believe it chages at 25..can't remeber for sure though.

The FB is kind of slow right now, but I'm sure it will pick up about the end of October.

Thanks and enjoy!
Scott

G

guest01

thats for an order, is that the same form i use to subscribe for the forum? im a little confused...sorry haha!

Jason

T

TAZ

Sure,
You can use that form. The basiicaly is just an SSL form to sbmit your cc info.

The best way to subscribe though would be to login to the Flames Board, then go to the Subscription area.
This is where you would do it through Paypal. This way is all automated. Once you 'Subscribe', you will see all the forums.

G

guest01

haha yea, i think i'll go that route!!!
thanks Scott!!!

~Jason
Long Island, N.Y.

T

TAZ

I figured that...no problem!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/peace.gif

greenhouse12

By the way, we sincerely invite all game players whether you are newbieWOW Gold or veteran to buy cheap WOW gold.

Successful assists are a universal tactic of high-ranking DPS clusters in 5v5 when everyone on a 5v5 is attacking different targetsBuy WOW Gold, it usually ends in failure. Assigning some members to assist others is an important role. For instanceRS Gold, on a 2346 team, the elemental shaman might only damage whatever the arms warrior is currently dealing damage to. As we talked about last week with main healing and off healingFinal Fantasy Gil, it's important to work out who will be doing what within DPS clusters. Usually teams are broken down to 50 percent debuff class and two othersKaufen WOW Gold. It's important to assign one of those members to assist the 50 percent debuff class at nearly all times.

greenhouse12

Moreover, DPS need to know who on the opposing team they're "taking care ofWOW Gold," i.e., elemental shamans should have a "Wind Shear target" that doesn't interfere with a frost mage's "Polymorph target." This will allow the 5v5 to crowd control more effectively at important points in the matchBuy WOW Gold
. I mean, think about it if your warlock Death Coils an opposing holy paladin, only for it to be negated by your restoration druid's CycloneRS Gold, that's a giant waste of that Death Coil.

We'll talk more about tactics and assignments with greater detail in a later articleMetin2 Yang, but it's worth understanding that this is a DPS responsibility first and foremost. A holy paladin's Hammer of Justice comes in handy, but relying solely on your healer to crowd control an enemy healer is assuredly a failing endeavor like an all-mage 5v5 team. Thanking you for players supporting our websiteLotro Gold, we have been providing the cheapest RuneScape gold.