Want to Subscribe but don't like pay-pal?

S

Starman

Want to Subscribe but don\'t like pay-pal?

Hi Scott and Rex. I appreciate your site very much and don't mind supporting it, but, I have heard many horror stories about using pay-pal. Any other way to use a Visa card over a secured connection? I have a question concerning my bike's paint job, which came out perfect, until i peeled a piece of tape that took the paint and the clear off down to the primer right in the center of my tank. I will gladly make arangements to pay if you can tell me if this can be repaired and if so how. Actually, I will gladly make arrangements to pay the $15.00 anyway because the info you provided was so complete it enabled a first timer to otherwise produce a pretty awsome flame job on my bike. I will mail you a check, but, that will take too long, with the weather getting better by the minute here in New Orleans. Unless, of course, you decide to trust me and answer in advance. I know, trust is five letters but it has caused many a four letter word to be uttered.
As for the guys bitching about the money, let 'em go to the local paint store and ask them how to paint a flame job and see what kind of paint job they end up with. $30.00 a year, I've spilled more paint than that on this project (can slipped out my hand and landed perfectly incorrectly).

T

TAZ

Re: Want to Subscribe but don\'t like pay-pal?

Starman,
I sent you an email on this.

All previous members and new subscribers can read FB information here

As far as Paypal. I spent a ton of money using Paypal. Never had a problem. I know the problems you are talking about, but keep in mind, e-Bay bought Paypal, and you know the reputation e-Bay has. Also, just like Jim said , you can set it up using your checking account and the money is drawn for your account. I don't even keep a balance in Paypal, I keep it in the checking account.
Great and very easy to use!

Watch the "spoof" emails for Paypal and e-Bay. Boy they look legit. Never click a link in an email. Always copy and paste it in your browser address window. (just fyi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bigokay.gif )

rex

Re: Want to Subscribe but don\'t like pay-pal?

I've seen the PayPal scam too and it seems to be an email thing from what I saw,Scott's advice is right on-I'm spending twice the time typing on the wife's laptop with the cramped up pad and mistakes inadvertantly touching the wrong button because I opened a friggin email and got a good virus on my system.If possible state what paint is on the parts and what the primer looks like,ie. sand marks or not.That will help narrow down the possibilities.