Unbeatable Chromalusion Price!!

6sec8th

I currently have pints of factory backed Chromalusion paint for sale for $175 a piece. Shipping cost is $30 due to the necessary hazmat and insurance fees. Here are the colors that I have available.
KK721 Black Fire Prism.
KK722 Coarse Fire Prism.
KK741 Black Jade Prism.
KK743 Glo Jade.
KK745 Red Jade.
KK762 Coarse Purpleen.
KK764 Green Purpleen.
Hurry, this offer only good while supplies last.
By the way, this is the REAL THING!!!

D

DDG

Go to a Dupont paint supplier.
They should be able to mix any quantities of the Chromalusion. My supplier does it for me at around $30/oz. It sure beats wasting all that money on large quantities.

Dirt

6sec8th

I am unsure as to what you are asking. However if you are asking what I think, then yes, I still have 173 pints of Green Purpleen. Write back if interested.

O

orange peel

make sure that its not over reduced paint, if you dont see any color on your mixing stick, you got burnt

6sec8th

To all those concerned. This is not a scam. These are real cans of paint. If there are any jobbers out there, you will recall that about a year ago, Dupont put out a message advertising a bulk quantity sale. Nobody jumped on it. Well I did. These cans of paint are real.

O

orange peel

Is that the old paint they changed the formulas on. The ones they outdated.

Jojosyzf98

I currently have pints of factory backed Chromalusion paint for sale for $175 a piece. Shipping cost is $30 due to the necessary hazmat and insurance fees. Here are the colors that I have available.
KK721 Black Fire Prism.
KK722 Coarse Fire Prism.
KK741 Black Jade Prism.
KK743 Glo Jade.
KK745 Red Jade.
KK762 Coarse Purpleen.
KK764 Green Purpleen.
Hurry, this offer only good while supplies last.
By the way, this is the REAL THING!!!
Hi do u have chromalusion purpleen?