Tribal flame samples

A

Aceman

Scott,

This is a great site.
I'll try & spread the word to all my fellow diesel friends.
We frequent www.diesel-central.com and your welcome to our website to chat with everyone.
I'am sure a lot of people will find this site very inspiring!!

Now, my question is, do you know of any websites that feature samples of "tribal" flames?
I'am getting candy apple blue tribal flames w/ silver outlines (on the tips) on my van today & Sunday.
Also,I was wondering if there is any software that will allow different flames to be applied to the vehicle such as a powerpoint program in Microsoft Office 2000.

Thanks!!

Tom

T

TAZ

Tom,

I really don't know of any sites that specialize in Tribal Flames. Possibly the site mentioned in a previous reply has some you can view.

When you get your van done, be sure and place in in our Readers Rides section.

I don't know of any program that would do this, but I have often thought of trying to develop some type script that would let you view a basic example of two colors together i.e. flames and the background colors. The only problem with this though is that what you view on your computer, may be different then what someone else has, but at least this would give a basic idea. Maybe even through in a few different type of layouts like scallops, traditional flames and also the tribal flames.
Maybe someday!
Scott

A

Aceman

Thanks guys!

Scott,check out my pics of the van under my signature.
Go to : flame job on van
I'll take some better pics soon and post them in your section.

Thanks again.

Tom

T

TAZ

Very nice. I didn't see those pics last time I went to your site. Flames look great!

Scott

F

Flea

hey don't know if ya still looking for tribal flames but here is a set i drew off a little while back...
tribal-flames.jpg