Tip for my fellow newbies...

C

Chopper

This sounds goofy, but it happened to my stupid *** tonight....

When you're cleaning your gun and you've put thinner in the thing and are shaking real good, don't put your finger over the vent hole in the cap. It will build up pressure and pop the cap off, blowing thinner in your face and eyes.

Man, don't I feel like an idiot.

Chop

rex

haha.gif
That stuff burns,eh?The burning doesn't bother me as much as the blurred vision spots that take about 10 minutes to go away.You're supposed to flush your eyes but I never tried it,I tried the water trick on skin and all it does is prolong the burning.Ever sit on a rag that still has traces of thinner on it?That used to be initiation for newbies in the shop years ago and you better hope you're not wearing underwear or it lasts longer.Brake cleaner works the same way.Here's a milder gag,pump a 1/2 tube of Oragel in someone's straw,they'll think a piece of ice is plugging it and suck it all in.They can spit it all out but it's still gonna numb their tounge an lips for a while.You know you got them good if they start talking funny or drooling.

rex

haha.gif
We used to have a blast but I quit messing with people a few years ago.Here's another
help.gif
If the shop has a small bathroom like a house pump the fire extinguisher under the door,I can tell you first hand it's hard to wipe your butt in a cloud of smoke with no oxygen.....

T

tcannon

An old guy told me this a long time ago. He always kept a bottle of baby shampoo by his sink in his shop. If he got any solvents or anything in his eyes he would wash it out with baby shampoo and water. It works pretty good and if you get any on your hair it make it soft an shiney!
bigokay.gif

C

chopper7569

bounce.gif
there are better ways to get your eyes red.
I tried that way once,didnt like it.
cheers.gif

rex

Welcome Chopper,I think I tried your way Friday night-not good.I think I'm out of the dog house now but what the he!!,I was named after one.

D

DenB.

spanking rex??? are you hearing dualing banjos?? i didn't think Arcadia FLA. was that way
haha.gif

rex

haha.gif
You'd never believe some of the things that happen in cowtown,surprises me.Some of these cowboys put me to shame and I used to be quite the hardcore partier.I like my beer and JD and throw me a bone once in a while but even in Podunk you can get anything you want.I guess these people aren't smart enough to figure out the cop to civie ratio is high but looking at the busts in the paper sure proves there's some mentally challenged.Personally I think some of the livestock is related to some of the people
help.gif
cheers.gif

J

joe costanza

when I get thinner in my eyes I blow lite air on them it work good and its nice and cool

O

orange peel

Ever stick the air hose in your shoes cause their buning in 120 heat of Las Vegas.......yyyowwww thats
haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif

A

aircooled

Remember if you use a beer bottle to hold thinners you should not place it near the beer you are drinking at the time.

K

kickstand

Yeah thats kinda like " If at first you do not succeed then
skydiving is not for you!"
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/foreheadslap.gif

M

MasterxAce

Sorry for your mishap but haha i watched someone else do it before... haha i use to do sorta the same thing to get the pesky metal lids off my spot repair gun sorta... just tap the sides of the can with the back of a butter knife and the lid just pops off without thinner in your eye syndrome haha