Teflon seals

motor03

Why does the Revolution AB have the teflon packing when the more expensive Eclipse does not? I'm looking at both and trying to justify paying more and having to go eith the upgrade to the teflon. I need a brush for general shading and shadowing and I think either one would be good for what my needs are.

T

TAZ

Not for sure on this, but my guess would be that the quality of the more expensive Eclipse is just a better airbrush.

You would think they would just go ahead and include the teflon seals!?!?
:yesnod:

Ultra Al

The Revolution has a .05 tip the Eclipse has a .035 tip . You can get the plus version of the Eclipse from Coast Airbrush and it comes with teflon packing (which you will want if you plan on shooting uros) Coast will also take an airbrush without teflon packing and install the teflon packing for about 15 bucks, go to their website and call Dave, he will fix you right up. The Revolution actually shoots a pretty fine line but not as fine as the Eclipse. For really fine work I use the HP-B which is now discontinued but they have an updated model that will give you a .02 line, as good as a Micron but at much less cost, although it aint a Micron. As far as the MAC valve, none of mine have it but the next one I buy will. Basicly it saves you the trip to the compressor to increase or decrease pressure. AL