Supply Checklist

Stretch

It'd be helpful if somewhere on this site we could get a list of supplies and places to get them. I'm a bit overwhelmed and I'm stilll just working on getting myself a gun, let alone the sandpaper, polishes, compounds, cleaners, etc...

Maybe we could start a 'Build Your Shop' type list.

I'll gladly start. I've found good HVLP gun prices at www.spraygunworld.com. Seems like Coast Airbrush.com and BearAir.com have good prices on paints from HOK. Mack brush has got some pinstriping brushes and supplies.

Other than that, I'm not even sure where to start looking for the fine sand paper, cleaners and such.

-Stretch

ezrider

Stertch , i believe Scott has a complete list of materials needed in the How to section. there you will find a quick link "materials needed". as where to get them , any automotive paint supply store will be able to hook you up or there are many online stores www.autobodysupply.net or www.coastairbrush.com are two good suppliers.
bigokay.gif

T

TAZ

Spray guns, air brushes, maybe HOK paint, maybe search and by online, but smaller items, I suggest just going to your local auto paint supply store.

I bought my air brush and a few other things from Coastairbrush. Great service and prices.

Each job is different. Be a pretty long list to have every item on it.

I have a list in the How-To on material needed to do a basic flame job on a scooter.
grin.gif

Jim

I made my first order from the same place EZ mentioned,they were the cheapest I found on the internet and a pretty good bunch of guys,. I dealt with Raul and his Dad.If you have questions,your better off calling.
Then I found a body shop supply house 15 min. away from my house.Check locally,you might get a better deal.

F

flowb417

If you want ACCUSPRAY go to compliantspraysystems.com The best price(almost the lowest price, but they have the isaac hvlp pressurised IN STOCK!!!!!) Very Very nice people.