Stranger?

flamethrower

Hey Burnt,

Actually, the deal is this... Yer from Cali dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/peace.gif It's been determined that all Californicators are strange. So you're branded with the "Stranger" monicker for life. Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lolsign.gif

nyntyproof

Thats pretty dude....Almost real...Don't forget though..Most Cali. people are transplants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roflmao.gif

T

TAZ

Yea, you can find what those titles and when they change (how many posts you add) here on the FAQ's of the Board. Most of them were the defaut settings of the FB.
If anyone can come up with 10 good titles, I will consider them. If more than one person replies with titles, maybe we can mix and match them.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bigokay.gif

T

TAZ

Congrats FT!!! 200 posts...I apprecitate all your input on the Flames Board.

Keep up the good work!

I think Rex has us all beat with almost 2000 posts!!! Wow!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon_wave222.gif

A

alienboy

Hey what about me????? (yes, this was a lame attempt to get a free post.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lolsign.gif
Now dance for me you little graemlins..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon_wave222.gif

rex

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gifJust remember guys,at least 1/4 of those posts I missed out on a real good romp in the hay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek_yello.gif

Burnt

Nyntyproof...I see your from Tracy. I'm from Turlock. Looks like were pretty close to each other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bigokay.gif

nyntyproof

Hey Burnt.....Maybe I'll ride out that way ...Let you get a first hand look at how good Scotts work is..June sometime ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eekout.gif

nyntyproof

Just settled in after a week vac ...back to work. ....I'll give you some notice when I plan on riding out to the HD dealer....One of these times we'll hook up.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif