So who won the "How To" contest?

D

dabien310

So who won the \"How To\" contest?

Anyone know if Scott will be posting a lot of the submissions? Or just the winner.

T

TAZ

Re: So who won the \"How To\" contest?

Surprisingly, I haven't had any submissions...wow! I just raised the bar to $100, for a good How-To.

Don't be shy...who knows, you may have a great idea on how to do a portion of a paint job. Just take good photos, and be detailed on your steps.

Some samples (some hard, some easier)
How-To do liqud crystals
How-To wetsand and buff a flame job
How-To seal a tank
How-To aribrush drop shadows
How-To airbrush 'anything'

Easy way to get some cold hard cash!!!

Read the rules here

Bornhard

Scott,

what's aribrush? something new?

sorry couldn't resist....I'll go away now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eekout.gif

I want to do a How-To - busy, crazy schedule though and a bit burnt out on custom painting. Plus I started at a Trade School for drafting. Tired of being an artist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/think.gif

T

TAZ

he he....
I meant arab brushing (sorry missed a couple of letters). It's the painters that specialize in 'air'brushing camels, sand art, and...well... whatever

Cya...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fire.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eekout.gif

T

TAZ

Well...you do a damn good job at airbrushing, so if your career for drafting goes as good as you've done (and as quick) as the airbrushing as...I'm sure you'll do great.
Good luck to you!!!!!...

I'm sure you'll be doin' a few airbrush side jobs here and there.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon_wave222.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Bornhard

oh I plan on doing some airbrush side work & stick with some custom painting. My main complaint is the customers that act like I'm charging way too much for what they want & want something for nothing. I know my price is middle ground and I won't compromise with what I'm charging.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beat.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/think.gif

K

kevsLX

I'm trying to find some time to do a How-To Scoot, but I've got a bunch of boring jobs to get out of the way first.

D

dabien310

It would be great if someone could tell me how to pick up women with my bike!

LudicrousSpeed

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You could always put a cow-catcher on the front! :)

nyntyproof

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/think.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/think.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink.gifThat ought to get at least one woman to come your way...But wait a day or two to take them for a ride ...Or you could be doing a new paint job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/foreheadslap.gif

rex

Hehehe,this is a good thread.I'm with Scott though,Joe's got some serious talent and if you want a Pinup Girl or anything with some tight work he's damn good,he'll definaely excell at this venture.

rex

Thanx Buddy,glad to see you guys are still raising hell and cracking up-ain't nothing better than having fun and bustin' balls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink.gif