Search Engines

badjujucustoms

Search engines

I've been painting on the side for about 10 years now. Built a website and secured my domain name and I thought about getting into a search engine to round up some more business. I do about 3 or 4 bikes a year from word of mouth and would like to get some guaranteed business. I would like to be locked in to about 6-10 bikes yearly, what search engine would be best, and appx. how much per year and have others found that they are getting business from advertising on the net? Is it worth it or should I just keep talking at shows and drumming up business by word of mouth etc.
I'm also looking for feedback on my website if you are interested, both positive and neghative. (badjujucustoms.com)
Thanks

badjujucustoms

search engine apology

It was just brought to my attention that this might be an inapropriate question for this forum. I'm not trying to drum up business through this forum so I apologize if this was not the place to ask this.

T

TAZ

Thanks badjujucustoms...we'd appreciate it if we keep the forum to painting/body talk only... and some current events in the Anything Goes.
No business.

Thank You!

badjujucustoms

Once again, I apologize, this is not my main source of income so I guess I might not see things as many others might, love the forum, thanks for all the advice. Meant no harm!

Slamin Sam

Sounded pretty good to me also, I think that might would help to get more stuff going on here, a little more action. It seems alittle boring here at times.:ack:

Sam

T

TAZ

Actually, what I did was moved the complete thread to 'Anything' goes.

Go ahead and post freely on the search engine related stuff!

:bigokay: