RIP

T

TAZ

Now you can rest in peace Terri Schiavo.

Glad to see it over with. What a tragic story.

I used to live a block away from where all this was going on and my daughter went to school next door.

flamethrower

Boy, ain't that the truth?! I feel bad for her, although, what kind of life did she have anyway. It just seemed cruel to starve her to death. Well, it's over now. Next governmental interference big brother story???

flamethrower

Now the Pope's going too... I wonder if that dude ever got to ride a Harley-Davidson? I sure hope he didn't have to give up the ghost without getting to do that.

T

TAZ

Yea, you got that right. I lost my 63 year old father in law on Jan 31 (I knew him 22 years..died of brain cancer after being diagnosed 2 months previously), Terri S on April 31, now the Pope.
My bro-in-law went back after his father's passing, and found out a close relative to his wife shot himself when they were down here (he was told to go back to Iraq and did not want to).
Not a good start this year...

Payupsucker

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, you got that right. I lost my 63 year old father in law on Jan 31 (I knew him 22 years..died of brain cancer after being diagnosed 2 months previously), Terri S on April 31, now the Pope.
My bro-in-law went back after his father's passing, and found out a close relative to his wife shot himself when they were down here (he was told to go back to Iraq and did not want to).

Not a good start this year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott, Im truly sorry to hear this. My father was diagnost with lung cancer a few months ago and there isnt much anything they can really do. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday for blackouts. Well, they think his cancer has spread to the right side of his brain. They are still doing test so we dont know for sure. Im taking it pretty hard, but trying to keep my chin up for my kids and the rest of the family. Sorry again for your loss.

Shane

T

TAZ

I just read this...hope all is well with your father. Hope he pulls through. Good luck to you and your family.

Hard to believe it's been 1 1/2 years now that Dave passed away!

Good luck!