photographing work

B

bad juju

can anyone help a new guy out in determining the best way to photograph your finished work!

rex

Wish I could,I suck at it myself.If you have a good 35mm and know how to work it I hear the trick is use a polarizer on it outside in bright light.I can't operate one so I bought a digital and am still trying to figure out all the settings.

T

TWISTED

Use a good 35mm or digital camera for the best results. The disposeable kind usualy are not that good. If you need to use a flash cover it with white tissue or TP. It will still let the light through but there won't be a harsh glare on the glossy clearcoat finish.

You can have your regular film developed directly to a disc for use in your computer, and you can also have standard prints made from your digital camera as well.

B

big stinkie

I'm no pro, but the best results I've had is with a digital camera...outside during a bright, but overcast day...with no flash. My camera has various settings for different types of light (incandescent, florou...floures...tube type lights, outdoor, etc.) Your's might, too.

My luck with inside shots has been minimal.