Paasche Guns??

O

onlouds10

Ok I have never used them before but I picked one up because it was really cheap the box was ripped apart at the local store so I got it for $10. I was messing around with it using the Createx hobby paint and it was just spray a splatter. I'm running about 20-40 PSI and then I noticed that the end cap was bubbling. I took off the push on cap and it sprayed better no splatter. Is there a reason why this is. Also what does that push on cap really do. . .

Stretch

If it's like the old Paasche airbrush I had, the push on end cap is to protect the tip when gun isn't being used.
confused.gif

-Stretch

Hotrod Lincoln

Hey, I just so happen to be doing some flames with my trusty VL today.
Take off the cover, it is for storage. You will like it much better.

O

onlouds10

Thanks for the info I had no clue It came with nothing for instrustions. Oh and how do you like your gun. . . .

T

TWISTED

The VL s a very good gun. It can be used by anyone from beginner to pro. Easy to learn on. I prefer Iwatas nowadays. The cheapest paasche around here is $69, $10 is a heck of a deal.

Hotrod Lincoln

I love mine. Just personal preferance. I have used the same airbrushes for over 20 years now. Maybe I'm just set in my ways.
Just started doing flames and such. My experience is all on models.

O

onlouds10

the price for it normally was 59 but it was destroyed the box was in pieces and it was back in the back room and they had had it for a while so they decided to take a hit and sell it after I asked them 2-3 times
smile.gif
. I just wanted to play around with it and the 4 was right. My girl has an Iwata CS I thank that is the model. So I decided to get this one so we can work togather and we dont have to share any more.