North burbs of Chicago

mobleydrew

I have been restoring/rebuilding/modifying motorcycles as a hobby for the last 10 years. I do one motorcycle a year, with the intention, at the end, to sell for a little bit of a profit, about 10% to 20% over my cost, but that may only come out to $200 to $1000, depending. I only work with bikes that have a collector niche, bikes with a short US production run, or so weird, that only someone with weird tastes would want it and willing to pay for a good example.
As for painting, since I need only a little bit of it, I have been using Acrylic Urethane that is available in rattle can form from online suppliers of automotive paint or the few paint shops in the area that might fill the rattle cans for me. It is not cost or time effective for me to use a compressor and a gun for these little projects.
Being here, I dont have much in the line of advice to give, since all I use are rattle cans, but I may ask a few questions to improve my rattle can results.
Thank you for approving my membership.
Drew in Illinoying.

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
Although this forum is really based on spray painting using spray guns, we do have a section specifically for rattle can painters.