Noob Requires your support

Maddy

Hi All,

My name Is Maddy and I am from Bangalore, India. Very much new to custom paint world, all these days I was into smaller guns (air brush) now i want to move into total custom paint job on automobiles, I had heard about this forum before also but never ventured to it but now my love for paint has grown leaps and bounces so I need to hold a bigger gun and start of, Will appreciate if some of the mentors on this forum can guide me from where should I start.

Looking forward to be a family member amoung you all.

Thank you.:bigokay:

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the custom paint forum!
Plenty of info on the forum to search for. If you run into a problem, feel free to ask or do a search.

Good to see someone from India that is not actually busy spamming!!!
My other websites (and this one), get flooded with spam from India
Anyway...welcome!
:bigokay:

Maddy

Thank you for the warm welcome TAZ. Well I don't know about spammers but I know one thng I am here to learn and do something gr8 for the love of cars what i am carryig right from my childhood days. Apart from that for questions oh yes I will and I shall ask, Coz I am still making up mind for which Spray gun i need to go for, Once i ship them across I shall start with my questions hope to see ppl advising me.

Thank you once again.

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Finishline guns seems to be the guns of choice for the less expensive guns. Top guns would be the SATA's and IWATA's :bounce:

:bigokay: