New Hyper-Cure Clears

T

TDMarteney

I know that some paint mfgrs. have had some pretty speedy clears on the market for some time now, but I have to give a thumbs up to Dupont on their new HC-7600. If you haven't tried it yet...........its nice. As someone whose been in the business for many years, they got it right on this one. It wouldn't work on overalls in this part of the country unless temp was really cool, but it's awsome on parts and add on accesories. Visit DealersTruckEquipment.com and click on Custom painting to view products of my shop.
I'd like input from any other squirters that have used the new HC-7600.

T

TAZ

Sounds good, especially for smaller jobs like tanks, fenders, maybe a hood...probably those one to two panel jobs. Also may be good for novice users that maybe are spraying small jobs in their garage. The faster the clear tacks up, the less dirt you may have.
Thanks for the post!

T

TDMarteney

On HC-7600. Put it to the test last week, temp was approx. 76 degrees, sprayed and let the clear dry (air) and was on it with 2000g paper and buffer 80 minutes later, stuffs awesome.

T

TAZ

Sounds like some awesome air drying clear. I'll havt to check it out next time I don't have access to an oven.