new guy

hooligankustomz

Whats up everyone. MY name is Joe and I have just opened a new shop for paint and body work. My grandfather done this work for 48 years and now is retired. I am taking his work ethic and putting my own spin on things. I have read through some stuff here and found alot of great info. I am working on getting a webpage but for now i just have the myspace site. Its called Hooligan Kustomz and I dont have much there yet. Some airbrushed guns and a couple trucks. I am 24 years old, living in KY, and love what I do. I paint for the military in the day and run my shop at night. I paint the armor for the humvees that are going overseas. Pretty cool job helpin save some soldiers lives but I have alot of rules to follow. Well I will quit for now just wanted to let ya know some background about me. Thanks.

flamepain

I Own A 46 Willys That I.m Going To Paint Soon.any Chance You Can Post A Pic OF A CAMO JOB?.the Guys Here Are An Endless Supply Of Knowlege AND ARE WILLING TO SHARE IT.cyas

hooligankustomz

yea i will get some pics this weekend. right now we are building 2 1976 gama goats. they will both be 3 stage camo with military carc paint. right now they are just pieces but summer is comin. I also have tons of military goodies so if you need anything thats hard to find let me know. i have rockwell axles, seats, switches, nos stuff, enough to fill a grocery store!