need a cheap gun

E

eatmyrice

im low on cash and just wondering how cheap of a gun i coulld use to get a good job anything woud be help fulllllll and how big of a compprtessure do i need
crap.gif

D

dan green

It all depends. If yor are a begennier than i would get a cheap china or ''walmart gun'' and
experiment like crazy. I baught a gun last week for 100.00 And got one for free from the guy because he said im the only one to ever buy a pile of s@*t like that from his flemarket stand. I just smiled because I knew I got a heck of a deal. The guns were china made but had some features that caught my eye. Boath were hvlp (I live in texas) so they were legal.
The gravity feed gun had three hole horns and eight hole spray jet. It looked just like my 500.00 sata jet. Aluminum cups,clip construction,1\4 turn air reg. and a 14 tip.
I also dig siphon guns so the hvlp siphon gun
was a god send. I can use it to spray up on undercarrages(my rotisserie is broke)and it com
bounce.gif
plies. To cut the B.S., the one gun sprayed a car that diddent need buffed or sanding. It was super atomization. the siphon gun will spray my thicker concept paints wth minimal peel. Conclusion?These cheap guns
I tested worked better than i could dream.
How long can they hold up?who knows, but for the price, if I can put 100 more gallons through them than i made out well. Look for harbor freight tools on line. They haye a good one for 49.99. Later.