Minitruckin', Cafe Racer Buildin', + Vinyl Cuttin' Newb from Cleveland!

xjoey dubsx

What's going on? Figured I'd join the fun here via a recommendation from one of the guys on vinylforum.org .

Well I'm a 26 year old grown kid who want's to start dabbing into pinstriping..
:goodbye:
I've had my past with all types of stuff artistic, including airbrush in high school 10 years ago, haha, and went to vocational school for graphic design, was a sign shop graphic designer for a year following and fell out of it for 6 or so years until I bought a cutter and have been doing signs/decals/banners freelance for a bit. (3amcustoms.com for some of my work).

I'm really into trucks, which is what I've spent most of my adult life working at (Stylin' Trucks and 4 Wheel Parst for a combined 7+ years). I have a bagged, shaved, suicided 2000 Dakota. I am part of Xtreme Gravity which is an Ohio based car club and nonprofit organization. We do a yearly show Laws of Physics which is a car show catering to everyone from minitrucks, lifted trucks and jeeps, hot rods, rat rods, motorcycles and dsm/modern cars. Also has camping at it, and waht not. Also my daily is a 03 Ram with some fun stuff done performance and appearance/function wise. Also have a 51' GMC 3/4 ton in peices.

Also have a 77 Yamaha RD400 cafe racer project I am building and a 03 Ninja 500 for putting around on.

What I am hoping to do is great a feel for the pinstripe brush and see what I can do with it. I have a Mack 000 and 1Shot and ready to have some fun..

The Kota.

Start of RD...

As she sits...

Last edited by a moderator:

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome - nice bike and truck!
Good luck with your learning the pinstriping!